Friday, January 23, 2009

Choices

Every day you come upon a choice you need to make. The question is do you take the right path to the right choice? Do we ever know the answer to what is right or wrong? A choice is a decision you make. I have been having to make many choices in the past year. I struggle to pick the right path. I make a list of pros and cons and I can never decide what to do. In the next year I need to make a choice on what college I want to go to. I am keeping my options open to where I want to go. I have to think about everything from major to prices to scholarships. I really want to make the right choice of college and major. At the moment I am planning on majoring in Nursing. I feel I would be a good nurse in the future, it is also a job that is always needed. This is my dilemma that I am trying to resolve.

0 comments: