Saturday, January 24, 2009

Prom

Prom... its the event of the year that every high school student dreams of. Girls are looking for the perfect dress and the fix up from head to toe, guys can't wait to put there amazing tux on and see there date for the night. Yet every high school student doesn't see what it takes to plan the prom. They don't see behind the curtains, behind is a hectic mess that is trying to get organized. I have been in this mess from the get go. I am part of class council and I am helping plan the Junior prom. Although it may get hectic I love every bit of it. I love being involved in my class and being able to give a helping hand. I'm just as excited for prom as any other student but I feel a sence of accomplishment when I get the job done. I'm not just excited for the dress or the fix up, I'm excited to see what the end result is. I have been stressing about the invitations and DJ for prom all year long and I am ready to see if all my hard work payed off.

0 comments: