Tuesday, January 6, 2009

HUGS

Sometimes all you want is a "hug". You feel down sometimes and don't know what to do. The first thing I think of is a hug. You can never stay away from a loving hug. It make you feel warm inside and want to keep on hugging. I just thought of this while I was thinking of my mom. I really miss her and all I want is a single hug from her. I only get to see pictures of her now and it makes me sad not being able to see her. It makes me cry even thinking about the fact. (tearing up) I also miss my little brothers, they mean the world to me and I feel so guilty for not being able to see them. Mom if you are reading this I just want to tell you "I LOVE YOU".
Writting blogs makes me feel like I have taken something off of my chest. I feel like a weight is lifted off of my shoulder. I feel that writting things out is the only way I can express my emotions. I feel they show my true colors and what I'm feeling at the time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you too! I'm giving you a BIG Hug!