Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Movie

I'm so ecited for tonight, I'm finally going to see the TWILIGHT movie. I have been waiting for this movie for more than 2 months. I don't know if I could last another day waiting for that movie. I was planning to go to the movie right after school but we changed the plans. There were rumors going around that they sold out of tickets and that's why I cancled. Then I found out it was a rumor so I decided that I would go later this evening. I am counting down the hours and minutes.
I'm hoping the movie is some what as good as the book. The movie is NEVER better then the book. The book has so many details and pieces that you just can't live without. When you watch a movie you usually don't here the charaters thoughts. I'll write more when I finally go to the movies.

0 comments: