Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Movies and Books

What are your emotions when you watch a movie or read a book? Have you ever noticed how good an author is or a producer is by your emotions of the book or movie? I came by this today while I was watching the movie A Walk To Remember. This was not the first time I had seen the movie. Yet every time I watch it makes me cry, even if I know what the ending is.
Movies and books make you feel different things that you may have never felt before. When I read romance or watch it it make me cry or feel like wanting a life like that in the future. Then when I think of the future I think is it possible to even live a life like that? I think how it's just a movie they can do what ever they want on a movie or in a book. At the same time I always say nothing is impossible, you just need to have faith in it.
The same thing happened to me while I was reading the Twilight series. You always imagine your own EDWARD. Yet in reality you feel there is no guy like that out there. At times it makes me hate books and movies. I feel that I will never have a life like people in books or movies. The characters are all part of someones imagination.
When I finish a romance book or romance movie I feel so different and in a different world. I feel like I haven't seen a whole new side to life. It makes me stop and think about my life.
In the end I see how far someones imagination can take them. I see that authors and producers are good at what they do and prove a point or make you look at a new perspective. They are so good at what they do they trick the mind with a variety of emotions and make you wonder and explore what you may have never seen, felt, or thought.

0 comments: