Sunday, November 9, 2008

November 9, 2008

Yesterday I went to the world quest competition. The world quest is a conference that students from various schools come together to talk about the election of the new president. I don't want to be mean or anything but the conference was BORING. We sat there from 8 in the morning t0 11:45 listening to people talk. They gave us lunch after that, we had pizza that was cold and watered down juice. Did I forget to add in that this had to last till 5 in the evening. Oh and that all the food places were closed because we were on a college campus. So I went and found a vending machine and ate bought snacks to last me the rest of the day. Then at 12:30 we had to go sign in for the competition. In the competition groups compete in a multiple question quiz on international studies. In my team I had my friend Sylvia, Jenna, and William. In the competition it was pretty much only Sylvia and me because we were the only ones that studied. For only two people we didn't do that bad. we thought we were going to come in last. Out of 66 groups we got 58. I can't say we did great but for only two people I don't want to say we did terrible. After that I went home and went to bed, talk about a long day.
Today I didn't do much I relaxed all day. The best part of the day was going to get shave ice from SHIMAZU. This shave ice place is so good we go there like every other weekend. They have a wide variety of flavors from cherry to chocolate creme pie. Yeah chocolate creme pie for a SHAVE ICE flavor. I love all the creme flavors, they taste like ice cream. Today I got sour apple, sour lemon, and strawberry colada, with li hing mui on top. It was good like always. My brother felt like being the scientist today, he went for the chocolate. I tried it it taste like coco puffs cereal. I felt bad though for my brother her dropped his shave ice in the car. We had to find every napkin possible to clean up the mess on the carpet. We went home right after that and hung out at home.

0 comments: