Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT THE MOVIE

Once again the movie took me over all my emotions, I still can't think because of EDWARD!!! I am filled with butterflys because of the urge to watch the movie. This movie is one of the BEST movies I have seen all year. The actors were really good at there roles of the character. EDWARD was the number one actor!!! I LOVED all his quotes he told Bella and how he looked at her. His eyes were gorgious!! (hazel) He is a dream and only if he could be real. Is there even a guy close to EDWARD? I don't think there is a guy out there that can be 1% like Edward. The other actors in the movie were also good looking but the personality of EDWARD is unforgettable and soooooo PERFECT!! As I said producers are good at what they do and let me tell you they got me GOOD!! I feel like Edward is part of my life. Where would I be without TWILIGHT(EDWARD)!!

2 comments:

Tracey@Aloha Monkeys said...

I liked the movie even though it was a little cheesy. I want to see it again right after I finish re-reading the book.

Richard Mizusawa said...

omg you betch, writing a blog about twilight. freak! haha, jk. :) it was a good movie though.